Thursday, October 26, 2006

Brian May: Queen Guitarist and Astronomer!

For my fellow Queen fans: this is an interesting article that I found on CNN. Brian May is not just a great guitar player!

Brian May

That's just too cool. I may have to catch that book. A man of many talents, indeed!

Less than two weeks (hope hope) until the next issue of Titans. In the meantime, I'm doing a few beta reads for other writers and trying to get in a little writing on my next story. My mojo comes and goes. I need to catch that sucker and lock him up to keep him from getting away.

I can't believe it's almost Halloween! I'll be wearing the Raven costume to work next week, so that ought to be fun. Then I'm going to spend some time getting the Speedy costume together. The goal is to have that one done by Chattacon at the end of January. I've also thought about putting together a "Beast Girl" outfit at some point. That ought to be a fun one. That would make 3 costumes for DragonCon next year!

No comments: