Monday, May 21, 2007

Matt Logan Story Posted

Hello all,

I'm sorry I haven't checked in for a while. Work has kept me pretty busy. But the Matt Logan story has been posted!

He Thinks He's Elvis - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3546943/1

I hope you enjoy the story. I had a lot of fun writing it, but I must say that humor is even harder to write than action. And action is tough!

I am still working on "Dawn Child". Hopefully I will finish it before my niece is a great-grandmother.




Hearing rumors about a possible new Titans book. Right now, they are simply rumors, but oh! do I so hope that they are correct. I am excited about Mr. McKeever's upcoming Titans run, but I am going to sorely miss the "old school" Titans something fierce if we don't get another series. Cyborg desperately needs some panel time, as well as his amigos Raven and Gar.




I might get to go to the Heroes convention in Charlotte next month. Is anyone else in the Titans Fanficdom going to be there?



The weather is getting nice here. I've been able to work from home for a few days over the past couple of weeks, and it's been to nice to have lunch on the porch and have my cat snoring next to me as I work. I'll try again this week. I actually get MORE work done at home, since it's quiet. And I don't have to fool with that awful commute.

No comments: